Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module by Knowband permits the administrator to redesign the store into Multi-Seller Marketplace in hardly any straightforward advances. Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Module offers administrator easy stock administration and merchant the board to monitor and manage their inventories. The store owner needs to purchase the Magento 2 Marketplace Plugin and transfer the module to the backend of the store. Once the store owner transfers and arrange the Magento 2 Marketplace Module, the third-party sellers can without much of a stretch register from the front end of the store. The store owner has the admittance to acknowledge or dismiss the record endorsement demand according to his decision. Merchants can offer their items to the huge crowd of Marketplace and accordingly procure a great deal. While as administrator can charge a worldwide or singular commission to merchants and can procure immense sum exclusively by selling products of outsider sellers. Customers get numerous merchants at one stage which saves customers time and endeavours.
Top Features of Magento 2 Multi-seller Marketplace module by Knowband
- Magento 2 Marketplace Module offers a straightforward and simple installation. Specialized Knowledge of the store admin isn't needed to configure the Magento 2 Marketplace Plugin.
- Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin offers the admin the admittance to deal with the rundown of vendors at the Marketplace. The vendor account request is shipped off to the storekeeper for endorsement. When the Store owner acknowledges the solicitations, at that time the third-party merchant can list its items.
- Magento 2 Multi-Seller Marketplace module permits sellers to effectively enrol their record from frontend of the store. Vendors need to check an extra checkbox to enrol their account.
- Sellers can add their items from the frontend of the store. On the off chance that the item endorsement include is listed at the backend, for administrator endorsement. Once the administrator endorses the items. the item will be available at the front end of the store.
- Orders received at the Multi-Vendor Marketplace gets recorded in the Order tab in the backend. Marketplace Admin updates the order status from the backend of the Magento 2 Multi-Seller Marketplace module.
- Sellers will get an update about different exercises at the Marketplace through Email Notifications. Store admin can alter the email layouts offered by Magento 2 Marketplace module according to his Convenience.
To know further about the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin by Knowband, feel free to contact us at support@Knowband.com