With cash on delivery module with extra fee, you can effectively improve customer loyalty and get a better conversion rate for your store. Paying only when the product is delivered in hands works in gaining customer trust for the store. Knowband offers OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension which allows the eCommerce store merchant to show the COD payment option on the website. In return of this facility, the online merchant can ask for a nominal fee and this way he can also get some more profit.
Most of the time customers do not purchase the products just because they do not find cash on delivery options. Even in this modern era and digital world, there are some buyers who are concerned about online payment security. They do not want to pay the amount before getting the product. So, the online store merchant can now offer cash on delivery option to them and get more orders. In return, the customers need to pay an amount as a COD fee.
What are the features of Cash on delivery fees extension for OpenCart
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension integrates a facility on website which asks customers for an extra charge for cash on deliveries.
- Create as many COD profiles or rules for surcharge calculation using this OpenCart Cash on the Delivery plugin.
- Modify or delete the COD rules as required from the back-office.
- Set a specific name for each COD payment profile created using cash on delivery fees extension for OpenCart.
- The complete functionality of OpenCart cash on delivery facility module can be activated or deactivated on a single click.
- Specify a unique set of rules and conditions for every COD profile from the backend interface of OpenCart CoD with the Fees module.
- Each of the COD payment profiles can be separately enabled or disabled using this Opencart COD with fee extension.
- Flexible to set the type and value of the additional fee charged from the customers using OpenCart cash on delivery facility module.
- Simple to set base amount with or without shipping cost over which the percentage type COD charge is calculated.
- Limit the cart amount for which COD with the fee is applicable using OpenCart Cash on the Delivery plugin.
- Display Opencart cash on delivery with extra charges for selected shipping carrier methods.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with the surcharge module is compatible with different web browsers.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension works with all devices and tablets.
- OpenCart cash on delivery with extra charges extension is multi-store and multi-lingual compatibility.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge module allows you to set initial order status for every COD rule or profile added using this extension.
- You can choose the country or regions where this cash on delivery facility is applicable on orders using OpenCart CoD with Fees module.
- The COD with fee payment method added using OpenCart Cash on Delivery plugin is accessible to selected customer groups only.
- You can set the priority for all the COD rules created with this OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge module. The highest priority COD rule will be displayed on the frontend.
This way, the online merchant can allow online users to place COD based orders and pay on delivery. The customers can this way, easily trust the store and place an order. The OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge module allows offering cash on the delivery payment method and applying fixed or percentage-based amount as a fee. The cash on delivery module with extra fee is multi-lingual compatible and mobile responsive also.
To raise a support ticket, feel free to contact at email@example.com.