Allow your customers to pick their product directly and easily from the offline store of their choice. Recent studies show that 72% of UK shoppers currently opt for Click and Collect service while they order a product online. This figure is continuously increasing every year. In fact, this service has quickly become a popular multi-channel shopping solution. With e-Commerce growing fast and taking a high step over traditional commerce, finding new ways to bring customers back to your traditional shops is an important challenge to accomplish.
Knowband Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension allow you to map all your traditional stores over Google map which are easily visible to the customers who are out there for shopping. Magento 2 store pick up plugin offers one of the best options that allow the customer to pick up orders in-store. By store pickup integration, customers can make their purchases online and collect them in physical stores on their convenience. Magento 2 store pick up plugin helps to boost the online conversion process and increases the customer count reaching to traditional stores.
Highlights of Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension
1. Magento 2 Store locator module allows your customer to order online and pickup in any nearest available store.
2. The whole functionality of locator and pickup options can be enabled or disabled on a button click using this Magento 2 pick-up module.
3. You can create or add multiple offline stores from the backend of this Magento 2 in-store pickup extension. All the created stores are visible to the customer on the website.
4. You can bulk upload the list of stores using .xlsv file from the back-office of this Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension.
5. Magento 2 in-store pickup extension allows self-pickup deliveries at several physical outlets of your brand or business.
6. By incorporating the Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator plugin, you can optimize the functionality of your website.
7. Magento 2 Store locator module supports multi-store and multi-lingual compatibility..
8. Magento 2 in-store pickup extension allows you to customize the information and various details about the pickup stores added from back-office.
9. The store pickup options integrated using Magento 2 in-store pickup extension shows as one of the shipping options on the checkout page.
10. The store locator interface added using Magento 2 Store locator module is mobile responsive.
11. You can set and configure the Google Map API key from the back office which is used to show the Google map corresponding to each pickup location added for the business.
12. With Magento 2 store pickup module, you can even set a location pointer image of your choice.
13. Magento 2 pick-up module helps you to fix a default zoom level for the Google Map integrated on the store locator page on the frontend.
14. Magento 2 Store Locator and Pickup facility link is shown at the top menu bar of the website and in the footer section.
15. With Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension, admin can give store pickup options for selected countries only.
20. Using Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator plugin, you can set the handling fee type and pickup amount from the backend.
This way, Magento 2 store locator and pickup module help the store merchant to incorporate Google maps and show multiple physical stores on it. The eCommerce store merchant can show store locator on the home-page and also set a header link for the customer's ease. The online users can easily select the preferred store and pick up the products from the store. Magento 2 Store locator extension is mobile responsive and offers smooth functionality.
For more information, feel free to ask your query at email@example.com