Knowband provides the Abandoned Cart extension for Magento 2 which tracks and displays all the lost carts on your online store and helps you recover these carts by sending automatic reminder emails to the customers. The extension checks and analyzes the behavior of the online shoppers and marks those carts abandoned that are left by the shoppers after adding products. If the customer has added products into the shopping cart that means he is very much interested in buying the product but somehow he left his order incomplete because of some reason. With the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extension, you can send follow-up emails to these customers and can remind and encourage them to come back to your eCommerce store and complete their purchases. Let’s check all the key features and benefits of the extension for your online store.
Benefits of the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Recovery Email extension:
1. The extension captures and marks all the lost carts on your online store and displays them in the back-end. The store owner can check all these carts from the admin interface of the extension.
2. With the Knowband’s Magento 2 Email Follow up module, you can gain back your lost sales by sending follow-up emails to your customers to encourage them to revisit your website and purchase the product.
3. The Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Follow-up module helps to increase the overall sales and revenue of the online business by getting back the lost carts.
4. With the help of the Knowband’s Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Recovery Email extension, you regain your sales as well as your potential customers from whom you can get more business in the future also.
5. The Magento 2 Email Follow up extension doesn’t require any manual efforts from the store admin as the emails are sent automatically after the specified period.
Major Characteristics of the Magento 2 Email Follow up extension:
1. With the extension, the e-merchant can create as many email templates as he wants from the admin interface. He can also edit any email template from the back-end.
2. The Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension offers discounted as well as non-discounted email templates. The store owner can add a coupon code in the discounted email and can send the customers to encourage them to buy the product at a discounted price. The admin can also send emails without a discounted price i.e., non-discounted emails.
3. With the Knowband’s Magento 2 Cart Abandoned module, the store admin can view all the marked abandoned carts and the converted carts from the back-end.
4. If the store owner wants to send the reminder emails manually, then he can execute the Cron functionality to send all the reminder emails. The admin can update the abandoned cart list also by executing the Cron job.
5. With the Knowband’s Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Reminder, the e-merchant can analyze the performance of the follow-up emails from the Analytics tab in the back-end. From this tab, the store owner can compare both the abandoned and converted carts in a graphical form and can get a better insight.
6. The e-merchant can test the follow-up emails before sending them to the customers with the help of the Test mode functionality in the Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension.
7. With Knowband’s Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Recovery Email extension, the e-merchant can also remind the customers about the left products in the cart by showing a Popup reminder whenever they revisit the online store.
Know more about this extension by clicking the below links: